Terms and conditions ESI La Dôle : Booking for ESI La Dôle lessons, activities or services implies acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
Booking for ESI La Dôle lessons, activities or services implies acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
1. All the information given to the clients is subject to changes depending on snow, weather conditions and ski resort openning.
2. Service providers
All the instructors of the ESI La Dôle have undergone training validated by the Canton de Vaud and are licensed to teach skiing or other similar disciplines.
3. The ESI La Dôle declines all responsibility in the event of an accident. Each participant must benefit from its own accident insurance. In the event of an accident, the participants or their legal managers authorise the instructors, course leaders or any other responsible person to take all necessary measures in their interest and therefore to call on the medical emergency services if necessary. Any costs relating thereto shall be the responsibility of the participants.
ESI La Dôle courses participants are not covered by the ski school insurance. Each client must ensure themselves against the risks inherent in this type of sports activity. Skiing is a risky activity.
The ASSUR'NEIGE insurance covers medical, research, rescue on tracks, repatriation. It is available for the purchase of the Dôle ski lift pass.
ESI La Dôle prices are visible on our website, on the booking confirmations as well as on the various ski school advertising media.
The indicated rates include the teaching service provided by ESI La Dôle instructors and exclude all other services (insurance, ski lift, equipment, transport and meals except mentioned.)
Classes are accepted upon booking.
You can pay for your lesson through the following means :
• By bank transfer (IBAN)
• Visa, Mastercard, Maestro
• Cash if previous means of payment are impossible
6. Conditions specific to group classes
• Group classes are held with 4 participants, minimum
• The duration of the course includes travel and waiting at the ski lifts. The instructor is not required to wait for the latecomers at the start of group classes.
• Group courses are taught in French and/or English.
• In private lessons, the instructor will speak the language desired by the student to the extent of our possibilities
• Group courses have specific terms and conditions that are complementary to these terms and conditions, particularly the cancellation conditions.
• Courses take place in any weather. Courses not taken are not refunded
7. Cancellation or interruption of courses by the customer
Any booking can be cancelled or changed without charge no later than 7 days before the start of the course.
For any modification or cancellation during the week preceding the course, but no more than 48 hours before the course, the customer must pay the administrative fee of CHF 30. -
For any change or cancellation within 48 hours prior to the course, the customer must pay 100% of the amount due.
Any service not used by the client, for any reason whatsoever (including in case of illness), cannot give rise to any refund. In no case may the ESI La Dôle be held responsible for circumstances of force majeure, fortuitous event or of third parties.
The reservation cannot be cancelled by the customer if the requested monitor is injured or ill. The ESI La Dôle is committed to replacing it to the extent of its availability.
Interruptions in the operation of the lifts do not justify a reduction, or damages, if they are not due to an act of will of the ESI La Dole. The ESI La Dôle can in no case be held responsible and will not make any refund in case of cancellation.
Cancellation insurance is recommended. Purchase it directly from an insurer. See http://skicare.ch/en/shop.html
8. Image rights
The client gives the ESI La Dôle the authorization to publish, exhibit or disseminate the photographs and videos taken during the course.
This authorisation is valid for any use (publications, website, etc.)
If you do not wish to give your permission, please inform us.
The parties shall endeavour to resolve amicably any difficulties which may arise in the performance of the contract. If an amicable agreement could not be reached, only Swiss law would apply.
10. Data protection provisions
1. The ESI La Dôle is committed to maintaining a quality and safety service for its customers and ensures compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Data protection is a matter of trust, and it matters to us. We respect your person and your privacy. Similarly, we seek to ensure the protection of your personal data and their processing in accordance with the law.
2. Personal data collected is limited. These are only those that you make available to us when booking and that are necessary for the proper functioning of our organization.
3. Your personal information is used solely for internal use and is not sold to third parties. However, you must be fully aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means of communication carries certain risks to their security. We cannot assume any guarantee regarding the security of the information transmitted through these channels.
4. As soon as you register with the ESI La Dôle your e-mail address can be used to send you targeted information such as Newsletter. You are entitled to unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of the email or by contacting the ESI La Dôle.