1. Small groups for better learningWe believe that learning is above all a human adventure. For our schools, you are not just a number. We have up to 6 pupils maximum per group, even during busy school holidays, to allow our instructors to give you enough time and all attention you need while enjoying a friendly personalized approach.
2. Expert and enthusiastic instructors to accompany you
Our instructors are all certified (qualified ski instructors or trainees ski instructors) and receive aditional training each two years (off-piste skiing, safety, teaching technique, pedagogy). They are all enthusiast winter sports fervent who are above all responsible, highly trained, professionals. Our school offer lessons in several different languages so skiers from all over the world can enjoy learning with us.
3. Attentive instructors and personalised teaching
As any true specialist should, our instructors take into account your needs and objectives in a individual and personalized approach, to teach you in the way that fits you best. Communication with you about yourself or your child's progress is an essential part of your ski week.
4. Medals are included in group lessons
Getting the medal is akey moment in the week for a kid, an integral part of your child's achievement ! At the ESI La Dôle we don't ask you to pay any extra, medals are included in group lessons !
5. Internationally recognized medals
Good to know, ESI medals are internationally recognized and allow you to continue your progression in any other school.
Hello Alan, hope you and your family are well. I wanted to to say thank you for your patience in teaching Sylvie and I this season. Wishing you a nice summer
Je voulais vous remercier pour les cours de snowboard. Maëlie est ravie, elle a super progressé !
Mes enfants ont eu de très bonnes leçons avec Kayvan cette semaine. Je voulais dire merci.
Pourriez-vous envoyer le 2 vidéos que vous avez prises l'année dernière ?
Les enfant se sont mis à les envoyer à leurs grands-parents ! Bon week-end